Thursday, April 7, 2011

Welcome!



So why did I create a blog about Music Production? Simple. Because I love music, I love making music and I wouldn’t be happy doing anything else. Music has been part of my life for as long as I can remember, and it’s given me so much.

This blog is for those who like to make beats/produce or are just a general music fan, hopefully there is something for everyone here and all are welcome.

Benny's Music Production is my opportunity to give something back – namely video tutorials and articles designed to enhance your creativity, musicality and technicality – no matter what your starting point.

I hope you enjoy browsing the site and get as much out of the tutorials as so many others things that I will be uploading in future. Of course, I’m always keen to hear your suggestions for future tutorials, so any time and I’ll promise to get back to you as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment