Sunday, April 10, 2011

Reason 5: Step by Step Dubstep Tutorial

You've seen what you can do with FL Studio (If you haven't check out my previous posts). Now lets talk about another software that is quite popular today in music industry, introducing Reason 5. I made a quick review about this software (refer to my DAW page) and now I want to show you how a video giving you in depth step by step tutorial on how to make dubstep on Reason 5

The "Reason" why i chose dubstep is because, who doesn't like dubstep these days?
I have a poll up on what genre of music tutorial I should do for my tutorial page? 

cast your vote and enjoy the video!

33 comments:

  1. Dubstep isn't really my style, but there is one or two songs that i enjoy.

    Thanks for showing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freakin great, I love dubstep, but don't have Reason 5 :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha wow, didnt I suggest you doing this? Anyway very solid job. Will def. give it a closer look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love reason but i suck at it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm an FL9 user myself, but that's not because I prefer it (I mean I do now because I'm adept at it) but I haven't tried looking at any other programs yet. I've only been producing for 4 months with it, can I get your opinion? :]

    http://soundcloud.com/busjack/re-brain-harley-quinn

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is great. I love your tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  7. i always wondered how that was done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be trying this out thx for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. shiit. definitely need to look up some reason tutorials this summer, watching this :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. thats' great! :-) i should let my bf know

    ReplyDelete
  11. dub step is evrywhere now, if you havent heard giga pudding dub step, then you havent lived.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice post. I can't decide whether or not to use FL Studio or Reason.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You'd be perfect for my website! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great all we need is more kids making dubstep :-p

    ReplyDelete
  15. i like dubstep but then again i don't like it that much

    ReplyDelete
  16. i always wondered how it got created

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, I wish I had seen this a few months ago lol.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd go mad trying to work with one of these things.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is great, I'm gonna give this a try when I have some free time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is actually a really good tutorial, thanks!

    ReplyDelete